- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 15 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 22 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
NAB starts inquiry against the owners, Doaba Hangu who were arrested by NAB
Peshawar: NAB KP has started inquiry against the owners / employees of LMC traders, Doaba Hangu who were arrested by NAB KP on tip off from local administration.
Initial inquiry revealed that they collected billions of rupees from innocent people of District Hangu and its surrounding areas on the pretext of giving them exorbitant profits / interest of i.e Rs. 30,000 per lac in just 55 to 60 days.
Scrutiny of the documents further revealed that these fraudulent persons deprived these innocent people from almost more than a billion of rupees.
The modus operandi adopted was that they were paying high interest rate on regular basis to establish confidence of investors. After collecting handsome money, they absconded without paying even principal amount to them.
A sufficient number of affectees are approaching this Bureau, who were deprived of their hard-earned money by the said company.
Remaining affectees / Agents are advised to approach Office of the Director General, National Accountability, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, PDA Complex, Block – III, Phase – V, Hayatabad Peshawar for registering their claims.