- Nasdaq وIraq Stock Exchange توقّعان على اتفاقية جديدة حول تكنولوجيا السوقPosted 23 hours ago
- یوٹل نے آسٹریلیا اور میلبورن میں اولین فلیگشپ ہوٹل کے لئے پرعزم ترقیاتی منصوبوں کا اعلان کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- Nasdaq and the Iraq Stock Exchange Signs New Market Technology AgreementPosted 2 days ago
- ” فوجیان کے اطراف سیاحت، حاصل کریں تمام نعمتیں” رنگ برنگے ژینگژو کی شاندار دنیا میں خوش آمدیدPosted 3 days ago
- Yotel Announces Ambitious Growth Plans for Australia and First Flagship Hotel in MelbournePosted 3 days ago
- “Tour around Fujian, Have all Blessings” — Welcome to the Fantastic World of Colorful ZhangzhouPosted 4 days ago
- ہائیکو میں ڈکٹیل کریک کے ساتھ تصویر کی مانند دلکش واٹرفرنٹ راہداریPosted 1 week ago
- الخطوط الجوية الكويتية تنضمّ إلى نادي عطلات أنانتارا كأحدث شريك يتيح تحويل نقاط الطيرانPosted 1 week ago
- Anantara Vacation Club to add Kuwait Airways as Newest Airline Points Conversion PartnerPosted 1 week ago
- Picturesque Waterfront Corridor along Ducktail Creek in HaikouPosted 1 week ago
NA Speaker Invites Czech Investors To Take Benefit Of Economic Opportunities In Pakistan
Islamabad; A five-member Czech Parliamentary delegation led by Mr. Daniel Pawlas, Member of Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the Czech Republic and Chairman of the Czech-Pakistan Parliamentary Friendship Group met Speaker National Assembly Mr. Asad Qaiser in Parliament House, this morning.
Talking to the Czech Parliamentarians, the Speaker Asad Qaiser said that Pakistan attaches immense importance to its old relations with Czech Republic and desires their further consolidation through enhancing people-to-people and parliamentary contacts. The Speaker was convinced that the instant visit of the Czech Parliamentarians would prove instrumental in fostering coordination and understanding between the legislative bodies of the two countries. Apprising the delegation about immense economic opportunities arising out of the economic reforms introduced by the government and the CPEC, the Speaker said that Czech investors must seize those opportunities for mutual benefit of both the countries. He suggested for Czech participation in the energy, infrastructure, manufacturing and agriculture sectors for which Pakistan and Czech Diplomatic Missions in Prague and Islamabad, respectively could play a proactive role. He further informed that reforms in economy also aimed at sustainable economic growth and social sector development. The Speaker suggested for formation of a joint working group comprising Members of Parliamentary Friendship Group on both sides to discuss, identify and formulate recommendation for future cooperation between both the countries.
Mr. Daniel Pawlas, MP thanked the Speaker for kind hospitality extended to him and his delegation in Islamabad. He profoundly recalled his country's relations with Pakistan and expressed desire to further cement them through enhanced cooperation in parliamentary as well as diverse sectors of economy. He informed that a delegation comprising array of entrepreneurs and potential investors have also arrived in Islamabad, yesterday that would meet representatives of Chambers of Commerce and Trade in Islamabad and Lahore to discuss prospects of future economic cooperation between Czech Republic and Pakistan.
Mr. Daniel was optimistic that the Pakistan Government's endeavors would help improve the socio-economic conditions in the country and extended his country's all-out support in that regard. He also expressed his deep appreciation and acknowledgment for Pakistan's contribution in its peace initiatives. He informed that due to higher standard and affordability of education in the Republic, students world-wide were opting to study in Czech Universities. He also expressed the need to explore prospects in fields of education and healthcare.
The members of the Czech parliamentary delegation Mr. Michal Ratiborskey, Mr. Peter Sadovsky, Mr. Antonin Kubos and Mr. Jaroslav Roman, MNAs Ms. Aliya Hamza Malik, Ms. Andleeb Abass, Secretary National Assembly and the officials of Czech Embassy were present during the call on.
Later the delegation will meet Chairman Senate, Foreign Minister, Advisor to Prime Minister on Commerce and Textile and Industry and Production besides holding dialogue with their counterparts in Pakistan Parliament.
Source: MINISTRY OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF PAKISTAN