- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
NA Speaker, Deputy Speaker condemn terrorist attack on Bacha Khan Airport
Islamabad: Dr. Fehmida Mirza, Speaker and Faisal Karim Kundi Acting Speaker National Assembly have strongly condemned terrorist attack on Bacha Khan Airport, Peshawar and expressed deep sense of sorrow over the killing of four civilians and injuring several people.
In their separate statements, the Speaker and Deputy Speaker termed it a cowardice and shameful act of terrorism. They said that the elements involved in such activities were the enemies of humanity and the country. They said that entire nation is united in war against terrorism and terrorists could not succeed in their nefarious design.
Expressing their firm resolve, the Speaker and Acting Speaker said that such acts of terrorism could not deter the Government from its determination to fight against terrorism. They were confident that the culprits involved in such activities will not be spared and will be brought to justice.
They prayed to Almighty Allah to rest the soul of deceased in eternal peace and sympathized with bereaved families and prayed for early recovery of injured.