- Rhotex Inc Launches Environmentally-Sound Options to Crypto MiningPosted 9 hours ago
- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 13 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 17 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 17 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 21 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 21 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 21 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 22 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 23 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 2 days ago
NA (MPs reject media reports about taxes)
Islamabad: Rising on points of order in the National Assembly Friday, the members strongly rejected media reports that the Parliamentarians do not pay taxes or have the national tax numbers.
They said a defamation campaign has been unleashed against the politicians when the elections are around the corner.
They said we have a great respect for freedom of expression and always raised voice for it but responsibility also rests with the media to publish reports after proper and thorough verification.
The members said taxes are they detected their salaries while their allowances are non-taxable.
Those who spoke on the issue including Haji Ghulam Ahmad Bilour, Aftab Ahmad Khan Sherpao, Malik Ibrar Ahmad, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi and Nadeem Afzal Gondal. On the occasion, some of the members also read out their National Tax Numbers.