- China’s Major Winemaking Region Deams BigPosted 2 hours ago
- ٹائمز آف انڈیا کے آنے والے ویبنار میں اس پر بات کی جائے گی کہ کیسے آپ سیٹیزن شپ بائے انوسٹمنٹ ان ڈومینیکا کے ذریعے اپنے خاندان کے پائیدار مستقبل کے بارے میں منصوبہ بندی کرسکتے ہیں۔Posted 18 hours ago
- Times of India’s Upcoming Webinar Will Discusses How to Effectively Plan Your Family’s Future Through Citizenship by Investment in DominicaPosted 1 day ago
- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 2 days ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 7 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 7 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 1 week ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
My ancestors were Pirs but I am a Comrade: Pir Mazhar
Karachi: Senior Minister of Sindh for Education & Literacy Pir Mazhar ul Haq in a rejoinder to PMLF leader Jam Madad Ali has said that his forefathers were Pirs but he himself is a Comrade.
Pakistan Muslim League Functional leader Jam Madad Ali in a statement had questioned how Pir Mazhar ul Haq calls him a Pir.
Praising the role of Surhio Badshah in the history, Pir Mazhar however said PMLF should be aware of those elements who were awarded by British Government. He also paid rich tributes to Pir Sahib Pagaro because ‘he not only forgave the killer of seven Hurs but he also gave him shelter’.
He said, “Those, who criticize government for nothing are like the people who are enemy to themselves.”
Meanwhile, at his residence he welcomed district Dadu PMLN leader Allah Rakhio Panhwar who announced joining PPP with his community. Senior Minister said that the opponents of Pakistan Peoples’ Party would get unforgettable defeat.
“Dadu was stronghold of Pakistan Peoples’ Party and PPP had done record development work during its tenure,” he said adding that Pakistan Peoples’ Party had always protected the rights of the People of Sindh and the supporters of Kala Bagh Dam would be defeated in next elections.
PPP Dadu Leader Abdullah Panhwar, Imtiaz Ali Panhwar, Kamaluddin Panhwar and Shaban Phulpoto were also present.