- چین کا ہینان فری ٹریڈ پورٹ21واں جشن منعقد کررہاہےPosted 2 days ago
- چین-آسیان ٹیکنالوجی ٹرانسفر اور جدت طرازی تعاون پر آٹھویں فورم کا ناننگ میں آغاز ہوگیاPosted 2 days ago
- ہینان فری تجارتی بندرگاہ پر پہلا انٹرنیشنل ٹورزم ایکیوپمنٹ ایکسپو کا انعقادPosted 2 days ago
- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in NanningPosted 2 days ago
- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 2 days ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 2 days ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 4 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 5 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 5 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 6 days ago
Mushroom Networks and Al Maria Join Forces to Deliver SD-WAN Solutions to GCC Region
SD-WAN Innovator and Leading GCC Distributor Deliver Modular Virtual Network Functions for Cognitive Networks
SAN DIEGO, Dec. 12, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mushroom Networks, innovators in Broadband-Bonding™ and Software-Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) platforms, today announced that Al Maria Middle East Technologies, a Distributor and Value-Added Reseller (VAR) serving businesses in the GCC Region (UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait), has chosen the company as its vendor of choice for WAN performance and SD-WAN solutions.
“Some of the key challenges in serving the Middle East are Internet reliability, link recovery time, and very high bills for connectivity,” said Zaheer Assariya, managing director of Al Maria Middle East Technologies. “Mushroom Networks, with its broadband-bonding technology, delivers a secure, reliable, and cost-effective solution that is in broad demand across the regions we serve. We have yet to have an unhappy customer leveraging Mushroom’s technology.”
Al Maria is one of the foremost distributors serving the GCC region and is using Mushroom Networks’ products in a diverse set of demanding businesses, including world-class hotels, car dealerships, investment firms, petroleum companies, and universities. By leveraging Mushroom Networks’ broadband-bonding and Virtual Network Function (VNF) technologies, Al Maria delivers its customers high-performance, high-bandwidth WAN connectivity as well as sustained application-level performance. Broadband bonding also enables Al Maria’s network to leverage secondary and tertiary circuits in order to deliver all available bandwidth from all circuits simultaneously, with an always-on, auto-failover design that prioritizes and optimizes mission-critical applications automatically.
Cahit Akin, CEO of Mushroom Networks, said, “Advanced solutions such as our VNF Design Studio extend the programmability benefits of the software-defined data center all the way to the branch office. This gives Al Maria and its customers agile cognitive WAN networks that can work around network problems automatically without human intervention.”
As businesses begin to recognize the WAN as the primary performance bottleneck for cloud services and Internet connectivity, there has been a shift away from carrier-managed private networks like MPLS as the sole connectivity resource, due to hosted applications as well as lower cost, higher bandwidth availability. More and more businesses are looking to managed service providers and distributors/VARs like Al Maria for solutions that enable them to remotely manage disparate networks at multiple locations. Mushroom’s solution fits perfectly into this environment, and provides not only the bonding and real-time optimizing capabilities but the reporting metrics needed to remotely run any size network.
Available today, you can learn more about Mushroom Networks’ and its products at https://www.mushroomnetworks.
About Mushroom Networks
Mushroom Networks, Inc., is a privately held company based in San Diego, CA, providing patent pending Broadband Bonding solutions to a range of Internet connection applications. The company’s flagship product line serves SMBs, enterprises, multi-tenant buildings, and broadband service providers and bonds dissimilar broadband access technologies forming a single highly reliable broadband pipe that can easily scale based on needs. Mushroom Networks was the winner of the 2015 Most Innovative Product award by CONNECT, finalist for the coveted 2012 San Diego Business Journal Innovation Award, winner of the XCHANGE Tech Innovators Xcellence Award, and winner of the 2008 CONNECT® ‘Most Innovative New Product’ award, Network World’s “top technology trend of 2008” award. For more information, please visit https://www.mushroomnetworks.
Media Contact: Jay Nichols Mushroom Networks, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (858) 366-9255 ext 6039