- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 23 hours ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 2 days ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 3 days ago
- 2019 South & Southeast Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair held in Kunming, China’s YunnanPosted 5 days ago
- زوزین اور ایک پاکستانی فیڈ انٹرپرائز باہمی فوائد اور برابری سطح کا تعاون حاصل کرتے ہوئےPosted 6 days ago
- ZOZEN and a Pakistan feed enterprise achieve mutual benefits and win-win cooperationPosted 1 week ago
- Melissa All-in-One Identity Verification to be Highlighted at FinTech Junction 2019Posted 1 week ago
- فینګ چینګ کینګ سټي کې د نړیوالو طبي سهولتونو او مرستو تابیاPosted 2 weeks ago
- فینگ چینگ کینگ سٹی میں بین الاقوامی طبی جدت اور تعاون کے فورم کا انعقادPosted 2 weeks ago
- International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum held in Fangchenggang CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Musarrat Qadeem attends briefing at Information Dept
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Minister for Information, Education and Social Welfare, Mossarat Qadeem has said that transforming the Information Department to the latest technology was need of the hour.
She said that it was the era of information technology and hence, in wake of the forthcoming general elections, this department should come forward to play its due role in creating public awareness and providing in time information to the masses to let them participate in the elections process with enthusiasm as well as give the impression of holding transparent, free and impartial elections to the entire world community.
She was talking at a briefing about coordination between the Information Department and an NGO FAFEN at Media Centre of the Directorate of Information during her visit to the department. FAFEN is active for monitoring of the elections process. On this occasion Secretary Information Azmat Hanif Orakzai, Director Behramand Khan and Chief Executive of FAFEN were also present.
The Minister directed that all the details provided by FAFEN about holding of general elections must be available at website of the Information department wherein all the updated election details including the political parties, contesting candidates, their assets, results as well as election violations be provided.
She further directed that the headquarter and all other regional offices and officers of Information Department must be activated to bring the election violations into the notice of concerned deputy commissioners, election commission and other authorities and keep the masses abreast with the actions taken on it so that mass awareness could be raised on general elections and people take active part in the election process with a sense of ownership.
She assured that provincial government would honour its mandate about peaceful and successful holding of the general elections in the province and all available resources would be utilized for this purpose.