- ورلڈفری زون آرگنائزیشن جیانگ ڈونگ نیو ایریا، ہائیکو میں ایشیا-پیسفک صدر دفاتر قائم کرے گاPosted 2 days ago
- The World Free Zone Organization to Set up Asia-Pacific Headquarters in Jiangdong New Area, HaikouPosted 2 days ago
- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 4 days ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 4 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 1 week ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 2 weeks ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 2 weeks ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 3 weeks ago
Musarrat Qadeem attends briefing at Information Dept
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Minister for Information, Education and Social Welfare, Mossarat Qadeem has said that transforming the Information Department to the latest technology was need of the hour.
She said that it was the era of information technology and hence, in wake of the forthcoming general elections, this department should come forward to play its due role in creating public awareness and providing in time information to the masses to let them participate in the elections process with enthusiasm as well as give the impression of holding transparent, free and impartial elections to the entire world community.
She was talking at a briefing about coordination between the Information Department and an NGO FAFEN at Media Centre of the Directorate of Information during her visit to the department. FAFEN is active for monitoring of the elections process. On this occasion Secretary Information Azmat Hanif Orakzai, Director Behramand Khan and Chief Executive of FAFEN were also present.
The Minister directed that all the details provided by FAFEN about holding of general elections must be available at website of the Information department wherein all the updated election details including the political parties, contesting candidates, their assets, results as well as election violations be provided.
She further directed that the headquarter and all other regional offices and officers of Information Department must be activated to bring the election violations into the notice of concerned deputy commissioners, election commission and other authorities and keep the masses abreast with the actions taken on it so that mass awareness could be raised on general elections and people take active part in the election process with a sense of ownership.
She assured that provincial government would honour its mandate about peaceful and successful holding of the general elections in the province and all available resources would be utilized for this purpose.