- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 12 hours ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 17 hours ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 6 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 7 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Murad expresses dismay over slow pace of work on development schemes
Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah has expressed his dismay over the slow pace of work on ongoing development schemes and directed to release funds on priority basis for schemes to be completed this year.
He was presiding over a meeting to review the progress of ongoing development schemes in Karachi today.
Chief Minister said those secretaries, who will not take interest in completion of development schemes in stipulated time, will be removed from their posts.
He directed to provide furniture facilities immediately to the deprived schools.
Earlier, during meeting the Chief Minister was informed that 4.5967 billion rupees have been released for 145 provincial development schemes and 2 billion rupees of than have already been spent.
The meeting was apprised that some development works are delayed due to lack of funds.
Source: Radio Pakistan