- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 5 hours ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 1 day ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 5 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 5 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 6 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 6 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 6 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 6 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 6 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 6 days ago
Mumbai Sensex Gains as Indian Inflation Eases to 11-Month Low — City Index Asia
SINGAPORE–(Marketwire – January 16, 2013) – City Index Asia — The Mumbai Sensex has made significant gains in trading this morning (January 14th), as Indian inflation fell to an 11-month low in December.
This is according to fresh Wholesale Price Index data — the main gauge of inflation for the nation — which showed the annual rate of inflation easing to 7.18 per cent in the last month of the year from 7.24 per cent in November.
Hopes of an interest rate cut have been boosted by this news, putting pressure on the Reserve Bank of India to make changes when its policymakers meet on January 29th.
The Central Bank has not lowered interest rates since April because inflation has remained higher than seven per cent as a result of a weak rupee and rising fuel costs.
At 10:00 GMT today, the Mumbai Sensex rose by 1.2 per cent to 19906.4 points — a jump of 242.7 points.
About City Index:
At City Index, we provide a range of forex trading in Singapore. We offer a package of both web based and downloadable FX trading platforms, to help cater for all your trading needs. Both our web and downloadable forex platforms are highly customisable, giving you the opportunity to adapt the platforms to suit your trading preferences, whilst instant real time pricing technology ensures that you can trade forex quickly and efficiently.
City Index Web Trader (web-based platform)
City Index Web Trader is a web version of the City Index Pro Trader platform. No download or install required. Simply login online and start trading.
City Index FX Trader (Downloadable platform)
City Index FX Trader is an online retail forex trading platform, featuring one-click trading, combined margin, pip and premium calculator, price alarm, exportable reporting and much more.
Your losses are magnified in exactly the same way as your gains if the market moves against you and can result in losses exceeding your initial outlay. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.