- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Mossarat directs to take action against all those who involved in torture on ANP Woman candidate
Peshawar: Taking notice of torture on ANP Woman candidate by her opponents in Swabi, Najma Hanif, and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Minister for Information and spokesman of the provincial government, Mossarat Qadeem has directed the district administration to take action against all those who involved in this unfortunate incident. She also directed to ensure that no such incident occur in future.
In a statement issued here on Friday, she strongly condemned the incident and termed it a political violence adding that such acts were unacceptable. She called upon all the political forces to show tolerance in politics and keep the democratic means while competing each other.
The minister maintained that women held high esteem in our religion Islam and had a special status in it. She said, such acts were against the ethics of Islam as well as the pakhtun traditions and culture.
Meanwhile, the minister also condemned the bomb attack on the ANP NA-4 Peshawar candidate Arbab Muhammad Ayub Jan and asked the provincial administration to take effective measure for the safety of the contesting candidates in the entire province.