- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 1 hour ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 9 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 10 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 10 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 10 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 11 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 1 day ago
- Saudia Receives Diamond Status For Flight Health SafetyPosted 1 day ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 5 days ago
Ministry of Religious Affairs to compensate hujjaj against casualties, accidents
Islamabad: Ministry of Religious Affairs will provide compensation to the Hujjaj against losses such as death, road accident and emergency evacuation due to illness.
The compensation will be provided as per Hajj policy-2012 under the Hujjaj Mohafiz scheme.
Rs. 300,000 will be given to each family of a deceased, who died due to natural cause, road accident, suffocation or stampede,
Rs. 50,000 will be given for the accidental disablement resulting in loss of one limb while Rs. 100,000 for permanent disablement of more than one limb.
Those Hujjaj who were repatriated or evacuated in emergency due to illness will get Rs. 275,000 as compensation.
The claims may be submitted in the Hajj section of Mora along with necessary documents related to the aforesaid casualties and accidents, said an announcement of the ministry here Tuesday.