- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 1 day ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 2 days ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 3 days ago
- 2019 South & Southeast Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair held in Kunming, China’s YunnanPosted 5 days ago
- زوزین اور ایک پاکستانی فیڈ انٹرپرائز باہمی فوائد اور برابری سطح کا تعاون حاصل کرتے ہوئےPosted 6 days ago
- ZOZEN and a Pakistan feed enterprise achieve mutual benefits and win-win cooperationPosted 1 week ago
- Melissa All-in-One Identity Verification to be Highlighted at FinTech Junction 2019Posted 1 week ago
- فینګ چینګ کینګ سټي کې د نړیوالو طبي سهولتونو او مرستو تابیاPosted 2 weeks ago
- فینگ چینگ کینگ سٹی میں بین الاقوامی طبی جدت اور تعاون کے فورم کا انعقادPosted 2 weeks ago
- International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum held in Fangchenggang CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Minister is briefed overall performance of the Post-Graduate Medical Institute Hayatabad Medical Complex
Peshawar: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Minister for Health & Higher Education, Dr. Farrukh Seir was briefed about the objectives, achievements, administrative structure and overall performance of the Post-Graduate Medical Institute Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar.
Dean of the PGMI, Prof: Dr. Akhtar Ali gave the presentation. Secretary Health Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Abid Ali and Associate Dean of PGMI Prof: Dr. Abid Javed was also present on the occasion.
The minister was informed that 229 qualified staff and 41 teaching units are functioning in the institution and imparting training to the doctors throughout the province. He pointed out that international level courses of FCPS and MCPS were also being conducted for the doctors in the institution, which was a great honour for this province.
It was also mentioned in the briefing that new building of the institution was under construction that will bring improvement in the health sector after completion. The Dean of the institution gave some proposals for approval as well.
The minister while expressing satisfaction over the performance of the PGMI, Hayatabad said that the sole objective of the government was to provide maximum healthcare facilities to the people and create awareness about the health and diseases amongst the people.
The minister said that the proposals presented to him would be considered sympathetically and changes would be introduced in lights of these proposals.
The Secretary Health Abid Ali also identified some points in order to improve the performance of the PGMI and directed the quarters concerned to implement them.