- ورلڈفری زون آرگنائزیشن جیانگ ڈونگ نیو ایریا، ہائیکو میں ایشیا-پیسفک صدر دفاتر قائم کرے گاPosted 2 days ago
- The World Free Zone Organization to Set up Asia-Pacific Headquarters in Jiangdong New Area, HaikouPosted 2 days ago
- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 4 days ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 4 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 1 week ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 2 weeks ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 2 weeks ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 3 weeks ago
Minister is briefed overall performance of the Post-Graduate Medical Institute Hayatabad Medical Complex
Peshawar: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Minister for Health & Higher Education, Dr. Farrukh Seir was briefed about the objectives, achievements, administrative structure and overall performance of the Post-Graduate Medical Institute Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar.
Dean of the PGMI, Prof: Dr. Akhtar Ali gave the presentation. Secretary Health Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Abid Ali and Associate Dean of PGMI Prof: Dr. Abid Javed was also present on the occasion.
The minister was informed that 229 qualified staff and 41 teaching units are functioning in the institution and imparting training to the doctors throughout the province. He pointed out that international level courses of FCPS and MCPS were also being conducted for the doctors in the institution, which was a great honour for this province.
It was also mentioned in the briefing that new building of the institution was under construction that will bring improvement in the health sector after completion. The Dean of the institution gave some proposals for approval as well.
The minister while expressing satisfaction over the performance of the PGMI, Hayatabad said that the sole objective of the government was to provide maximum healthcare facilities to the people and create awareness about the health and diseases amongst the people.
The minister said that the proposals presented to him would be considered sympathetically and changes would be introduced in lights of these proposals.
The Secretary Health Abid Ali also identified some points in order to improve the performance of the PGMI and directed the quarters concerned to implement them.