- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Minister health urges students to focus on their
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Minister for Health and Higher Education, Dr. Farrukh Seir has stressed upon the students to make concerted efforts for the attainment of education and also directed the teaching community to pay full attention towards education, training and character building of students so that they could discharge their duties as useful citizens of the society in future.
He was addressing as chief guest during the Laptop distribution ceremony at Institute of Management Sciences, Hayatabad, here on Wednesday. The ceremony was also attended by Addl: Secretary Higher Education, Faculty members and students in large number.
The minister said that country need human resources rather establishment of industries and special attention should be paid upon research work in addition to rely on own resources.
He maintained that no nation in the world could make progress without acquisition of knowledge and modern technology; however, he further said that youngsters should come forward to purge the country from the challenges confronted to it today.
Earlier, the minister gave away twenty laptops to the position holders of the institution including disable on the basis of their performance and expressed well-wishers for their success.
After welcoming the minister, the Director of the institution Mr. Muhammad Mohsin briefed him about the educational activities of the institution in detail.