- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 23 hours ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 2 days ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 3 days ago
- 2019 South & Southeast Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair held in Kunming, China’s YunnanPosted 5 days ago
- زوزین اور ایک پاکستانی فیڈ انٹرپرائز باہمی فوائد اور برابری سطح کا تعاون حاصل کرتے ہوئےPosted 6 days ago
- ZOZEN and a Pakistan feed enterprise achieve mutual benefits and win-win cooperationPosted 1 week ago
- Melissa All-in-One Identity Verification to be Highlighted at FinTech Junction 2019Posted 1 week ago
- فینګ چینګ کینګ سټي کې د نړیوالو طبي سهولتونو او مرستو تابیاPosted 2 weeks ago
- فینگ چینگ کینگ سٹی میں بین الاقوامی طبی جدت اور تعاون کے فورم کا انعقادPosted 2 weeks ago
- International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum held in Fangchenggang CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Minister health urges students to focus on their
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Minister for Health and Higher Education, Dr. Farrukh Seir has stressed upon the students to make concerted efforts for the attainment of education and also directed the teaching community to pay full attention towards education, training and character building of students so that they could discharge their duties as useful citizens of the society in future.
He was addressing as chief guest during the Laptop distribution ceremony at Institute of Management Sciences, Hayatabad, here on Wednesday. The ceremony was also attended by Addl: Secretary Higher Education, Faculty members and students in large number.
The minister said that country need human resources rather establishment of industries and special attention should be paid upon research work in addition to rely on own resources.
He maintained that no nation in the world could make progress without acquisition of knowledge and modern technology; however, he further said that youngsters should come forward to purge the country from the challenges confronted to it today.
Earlier, the minister gave away twenty laptops to the position holders of the institution including disable on the basis of their performance and expressed well-wishers for their success.
After welcoming the minister, the Director of the institution Mr. Muhammad Mohsin briefed him about the educational activities of the institution in detail.