- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Minister eulogizes the cooperation and hard work of administrative secretaries
Peshawar: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Minister for Sports and Tourism Sameen Jan Babar has eulogized the cooperation and hard work of administrative secretaries and concerned officers of the departments under his control during the short constitutional tenure of the caretaker government. He thanked them for their utmost assistance in using the meagre resources of the departments for the welfare of the people of the province.
This he said while chairing a farewell meeting arranged here at Peshawar on Tuesday. Secretary Tourism Tariq Jamil, Secretary Administration Hifzur Rahman, Muhammad Adil Khan and high ups of other concerned departments were also present on the occasion.
Addressing the farewell meeting the Caretaker Minister for Sports and Tourism, Sameen Jan Babar directed all the government officers to continue serving the people of the province in the same missionary zeal so as to get the blessings of Allah.