- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 12 hours ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 18 hours ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 6 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 7 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Minister apprises PM about upgradation of Railways
Railways Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed held a meeting with Prime Minster Imran Khan in Lahore today (Saturday) and briefed him about the performance of his department.
He also briefed the Prime Minister about the details of his visit to Iran.
Sheikh Rashid also apprised him about the upgradation of Pakistan Railways and running of new trains and recruitment in the department.
On this occasion, Prime Minister Imran Khan expressed satisfaction over the performance of the federal minister.
Governor's House to remain opened for citizens on Saturday and Sunday
Prime Minister Imran Khan and Punjab Governor Chaudhry Muhammad Sarwar during a meeting in Lahore today decided to keep the Governor's House building opened for the citizens on Saturday and Sunday.
A decision was also taken to open the interior wing of the Governor's House for the general public and appoint tourist guides for providing information about the history of the building.
Punjab Governor on the occasion apprised the Prime Minister about the projects of provision of clean drinking water to the people.
Source: Radio Pakistan