- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 12 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 1 day ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 5 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
Mian Iftikhar for national consensus and final decision to curb terrorism
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Minister for Information and Public Relations Mian Iftikhar Hussain has said it was need of the hour that all political parties, state organs and the whole nation come together to develop a consensus and make final decision to curb terrorism otherwise this menace would engulf the entire country and no one could be safe.
He expressed these views while addressing on the occasion of Khatm-e-Quran for the departed soul of Bashir Ahmad Bilour Shaheed jointly held by Awami National Party District Peshawar and Pakhtun Student Federation at Bacha Khan Markaz, Peshawar.
He said that no one should think that the war against terrorism was the issue related to ANP and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa only. “If the terrorism was not curbed at this stage then it would spread in the whole country and no individual, no political party and no place would be safe. All political parties of the country should be above their politics and think in broader perspective of national interest as it is the issue of the very survival of the country,” he maintained.
Regarding talks with Taliban for durable peace in the whole region, Mian Iftikhar Hussain said that ANP always welcomed talks and tried to resolve issue through peaceful means but the talks must be meaningful and positive and the main players in the region i.e. Pakistan, Afghanistan and United States should be on board and be very much sincere. “If negotiations were not successful then the three main players should unite to take decisive action against the terrorists descending the dual policy of good and bad Taliban.
He said that the followers of Bacha Khan will fight the menace of terrorism till the end even at the cost of their lives but will never retreat.
Senator Haji Adeel, Afrasiyab Khattak, Haroon Bilour and other speakers who eulogized the sacrifices of Bashir Ahmad Bilour and other martyrs who laid down their lives for the sake of the country also addressed the ceremony. On this occasion, prayers were offered for the eternal peace of the martyrs.
Senior leadership of ANP including Senator Haji Muhammad Adeel, Afrasiyab Khattak, Haroon Bilour, Arbab Tahir, Provincial Ministers, MPAs and party workers in large number attended the ceremony.