- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 17 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 23 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
MFN status to India betrayal to blood of Kashmiri martyrs: JI AJK
Karachi: Ameer Jamaat-e-Islami JI Azad Kashmir Abdur Rasheed Turabi has said that the political parties of Pakistan should put Kashmir issue on the top of its election manifesto.
This he stated while addressing a press conference at Idara-e-Noor Haq here on Sunday. JI Karachi General Secretary Naseem Farooqui, JI Ameer Azad Kashmir Karachi Wing Sardar Abdul Hameed, Sardar Anwar and Secretary Information Zahid Askari and others were also present on the occasion.
Turabi said that to give the status of “Most Favoured Nation” MFN to India was the betrayal with the blood of Kashmiri’s martyrs and also an attempt to put the solidarity of the country at stake.
He added discussions between Pakistan and India would not prove fruitful until as the India will not take serious steps towards the resolution of Kashmir issue.
“Kashmiri people are determined to continue their struggle till achievement of their right of self determination. They do not accept any solution with the constitutional administration of India”, he added.
Turabi said that the founder of All Parties Hurriyat Conference has been in house arrest for last one year even he is not allowed to offer Friday and Eid prayers and going for pilgrimage. Amnesty International, Asia Watch and human rights organizations of India have taken the notice of the barbarism of Indian forces, he added.
He further said the Indian scholars Arwin Dehati Roy, Gotham Nolakha and others have also raised their voice against the state terrorism of Indian forces in Kashmir.
“On one hand, the atrocities of India are continued in Kashmir while on the other it is building embankments on rivers and lakes. India has built 56 dams so far,” he told.
Referring the in camera briefing of Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik to the parliamentarians, Turabi said Interior Minister has informed the parliament that the Indian intelligence agency RAW is involved in deteriorated law and order situation in Balochistan and FATA and also dozens of RAW centers are running in Afghanistan in the form of Consulate.
He urged the government to withdraw itself from the friendship of India and play its role at Organization of Islamic Countries OIC, United Nations UN and human rights organizations’ platforms to unveil the terrorism of India.