- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 13 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 1 day ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
Mercuria Announces a New USD 700,000,000 Uncommitted Secured Borrowing Base Financing
GENEVA–(Marketwire – October 30, 2012) – Mercuria Energy Trading S.A. (“Mercuria” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the successful closing of its USD 700,000,000 uncommitted secured 18 months Borrowing Base Financing (the “Facility”). ING Bank N.V. acted as Sole Coordinator. The Bank of Tokyo – Mitsubishi UFJ joined as Bookrunning Mandated Lead Arranger while Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Rabobank International, and UBS joined as Mandated Lead Arrangers in general syndication.
The Facility is used for financing the Company’s working capital needs in respect of its European inventory and receivables as well as the refinancing of existing bilateral credit facilities. This borrowing base facility is Mercuria’s first syndicated uncommitted secured revolving credit facility in Europe.
According to Richard Evrard, Global Head of Trade Finance & Structured Trade Finance at Mercuria, the implementation of this Borrowing Base is a great success considering the complexity of its geographical reach: seven European countries and eight storage locations. “The new syndicated financial structure is competitively priced and allows Mercuria to anticipate increased volumes at higher market prices. We are next considering enlarging the scope of this Borrowing Base to additional European countries and new commodities, with the support of new Lenders.”
About Mercuria Energy
Mercuria is an international group of companies and one of the top five companies globally trading a wide spectrum of energy & commodity markets including crude oil and refined petroleum products, natural gas (including LNG), power, coal, base metals, biodiesel, and carbon emissions. In 2011, Mercuria had sales of over $75 billion and has over 30 offices worldwide. In addition to its trading core, Mercuria owns up-stream and mid-stream assets ranging from oil reserves to infrastructure and storage terminals. It also has substantial investments in the upstream coal sector.
+41 22 595 88 55