- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 13 hours ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 5 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 6 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 6 days ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
- مؤسسة كارنيغي للسلام الدولي تُعلن عن “مركز مالكوم كير- كارنيغي للشرق الأوسط”Posted 1 week ago
- گیارہواں پین بیبو گلف اکانومک کوپریشن فورم اور 2020 بیبوگلف انٹر نیشنل گیٹ وے پورٹ کوپریشن سمٹ 15 اکتوبر کو گوانگزے کے شہر نیننگ میں منعقد ہواPosted 1 week ago
- The 11th Pan-Beibu Gulf Economic Cooperation Forum & 2020 Beibu Gulf International Gateway Port Cooperation Summit was held on October 15 in Guangxi’s Nanning CityPosted 1 week ago
Memorandum signs between AKHSP to take over Garam Chashma Hospital Chitral
Peshawar: A memorandum of understanding was signed between the Health Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Aga Khan Health Services Pakistan AKHSP regarding taking over of Tehsil Headquarter Hospital, Garam Chashma, Chitral by ADHSP for a period of five years, so that quality health facilities could be provided to the people of the remote area by filling up the gap of specialist doctors, paramedics and modern medical equipments in the hospital.
A ceremony to this effect was held in Health Secretariat Peshawar the other day. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Minister for Population Welfare, Saleem Khan was chief guest on the occasion. Additional Secretary Health, Deputy Secretary Health, Chairperson AKHSP, General Manager AKHS, Chitral, EDO Health, Chitral, EDO Finance Chitral and other concerned attended the ceremony.
Addressing the ceremony provincial minister said that the present government was making efforts to provide basic health facilities to the people of backward and far flung areas at their door steps under the public – private partnership.
The government is not only encouraging but also facilitating the private sector organizations to come forward and join the government efforts to provide basic amenities of life to the people, he added. Khan eulogized the efforts of AKHSP in providing basic health services to the remote areas of Chitral and said that the government highly valued the efforts and contributions of AKHSP and hopes that it will continue its efforts in the future as well.