- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 19 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 6 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
Meeting reviews shifting of truck terminals
Karachi: Chief Secretary Sindh Raja Muhammad Abbas has emphasized upon strengthening of coordinated efforts regarding shifting of Truck Terminals on sufficient places, in view of Services Transportation Problems, in Karachi.
Presiding a meeting comprising representatives of transporters and Administrator KMC, including other senior officers, this morning, the Chief Secretary noted that the Secretary Transport should examine the salient features of the project, as well draft agreement – to be accorded with the respective stake holders.
A presentation was also made, to elaborate the design and objectives of the project viz; removed of Transportation issues, Security –monitoring system, Traffic congestion – spillover effect from congested main arteries to secondary road and side streets, time wastage, fuel wastage solution.
Secretary Transport has been assigned to convene a meeting with transporters accordingly.
Administrator KMC Muhammad Hussain Syed, Secretary Transport K.B. Kalhoro, Secretary; Implementation Liaquat Randhawa and others attended the meeting.
It may be mentioned that proposed locations for shifting of Truck Terminals include Super High Way, Indus High Way and/or Karachi Northern Bypass.