- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 12 hours ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 17 hours ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 6 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 7 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Meeting of the Senate Standing Committee on National Health Services, Regulation and Coordination Postponed
The Senate Standing Committee on National Health Services, Regulation and Coordination due to be held on Friday at Parliament House was postponed.
Chairman Committee, Senator Mian Muhammad Ateeq Shaikh asserted that since no one responsible was present from the Ministry, including the Minister for National Health Services, Regulation and Coordination, Mr. Aamer Mehmood Kiani and Secretary National Health Services, Regulation and Coordination; all Committee members took a unanimous decision to postpone this meeting today. He said that this was an important meeting in which issues such as the PSDP budget for the development of hospitals were to be taken up. He asserted that the Chairman Senate, Senator Muhammad Sadiq Sanjrani has given a ruling in this regard and has ordered stringent action. It was observed that Secretary Ministry of National Health Services, Regulation and Coordination, was thirty minutes late and arrived after the ruling was taken.
Senator Dr. Ghous Muhammad Khan Niazi, Senator Dilawar Khan, Senator Dr. Ashok Kumar, Senator Sardar Muhammad Shafiq Tareen, Senator Manzoor Ahmed Kakar and Senator Usman Khan Kakar were present.
Source: Senate of Pakistan.