- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 6 hours ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 9 hours ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 10 hours ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 12 hours ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 3 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 4 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 4 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 4 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 4 days ago
- EHSQ Management Just Got Smarter: Intelex Acquires Compliance Automation Provider ehsAIPosted 4 days ago
Media NA SPEAKER, DEPUTY CONGRATULATE THE NEWLY ELECTED OFFICE BEARERS OF RIUJ
Islamabad: Sardar Ayaz Sadiq, Speaker and Mr. Murtaza Javed Abbasi, Deputy Speaker National Assembly, have congratulated the newly elected office bearers of Rawalpindi Islamabad Union of Journalists.
In their separate messages to the newly elected President RIUJ Mr. Afzal Butt, Secretary General Mr. Bilal Dar and other office bearers, the Speaker and Deputy Speaker extended their warmest felicitation on their success. They said that their election was an evidence of trust and confidence of journalist community reposed on them.
They hoped that they will work for welfare of journalist community and succeed to resolve problems confronting to them. The Speaker and Deputy Speaker said that freedom of expression is essential for strengthening democracy in the country and free and independent media serve the interest of the people by acting as an impartial critic of government policies.