- Virgin Hyperloop One Zooms Into Washington D.C. to Present Pioneering Transit Technology, Government Partnerships & Viable Routes Across the United StatesPosted 2 hours ago
- شركة Virgin Hyperloop One تنتقل إلى العاصمة واشنطن لعرض تقنية النقل الرائدة والشراكات الحكومية والمسارات القابلة للتطبيق في أرجاء الولايات المتحدةPosted 2 hours ago
- ایس بلاک (S BLOCK) کے گلوبل لانچ کا افتتاح 22 جون کو سنگاپور میںPosted 19 hours ago
- علی بابا کی تازہ موجودگی نئے کاروباروں، جدّت طرازی کے لئے چونگ چنگ لیانگ جیانگ نیو ایریا کے جزبہ کو اجاگر کرتی ہےPosted 19 hours ago
- The 2nd Goji Berry Industry Expo held in Zhongning, ChinaPosted 19 hours ago
- S BLOCK Successfully Co-hosted the World Blockchain Forum Singapore & World Blockchain Award AsiaPosted 22 hours ago
- Global Launch of S BLOCK, Kicked Off in Singapore on June 22ndPosted 2 days ago
- China’s Chongqing awards 37 golden ideas for culture and tourism integrationPosted 2 days ago
- Chongqing Liangjiang New Area rises from inland economic backwater to opening-up hubPosted 2 days ago
- Alibaba’s new presence highlights Chongqing Liangjiang New Area’s passion for entrepreneurship, innovationPosted 2 days ago
Media Advisory: Bombardier Targets September 16 for CSeries Aircraft Maiden Flight
- Live webcast of the first flight will be available at www.cseriesfirstflight.bombardier.com
- Bombardier Aerospace to hold press conference following the first flight
- Photos of the first flight will be available at www.bombardier.com, cseries.com and via our social media channels. B-roll will be available at bcamediafootage.com
MONTREAL, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – September 16, 2013) – Pending optimal weather conditions and aircraft readiness, the first flight of the CSeries aircraft, flight test vehicle one (FTV1), is expected to take place on Monday, September 16, 2013. More precise timing will be confirmed approximately 24 hours prior.
Representatives of the media are invited to participate onsite at Bombardier’s Mirabel, Quebec facility or to follow the event via a live, public webcast at www.cseriesfirstflight.bombardier.com. Please register by following this link http://events.aero.bombardier.com/cseries_first_flight and clicking on the “Register” tab that appears in the menu.
Access to the Mirabel site will be rigorously controlled. Only registered media representatives and specially invited guests will have access to the site.
Bombardier will hold a press conference to provide additional details approximately one hour after the first flight’s completion. Representatives of the media that have registered may participate onsite at Bombardier’s Mirabel facility or online at www.cseriesfirstflight.bombardier.com. Questions submitted online by registered media only will be addressed. Due to the expected volume of queries, questions submitted via Twitter or other social media channels will not be addressed at that time.
Follow us on the CSeries Hub at cseries.com and on Bombardier Aerospace’s Twitter channel (@Bombardier_Aero) for news and the latest updates.
Bombardier is the world’s only manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, Bombardier is evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Our vehicles, services and, most of all, our employees are what make us a global leader in transportation.
Bombardier is headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD) and we are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America Indexes. In the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, we posted revenues of $16.8 billion. News and information are available at bombardier.com or follow us on Twitter @Bombardier.
Notes to editors
Photos of the first flight will be available at www.bombardier.com, www.cseries.com and via our social media channels. B-roll will be available at bcamediafootage.com.
Additional information on the CSeries aircraft program is available at cseries.com.
Follow @Bombardier_Aero on Twitter to receive the latest news and updates from Bombardier Aerospace.
Bombardier, CSeries and The Evolution of Mobility are trademarks of Bombardier Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Bombardier Commercial Aircraft