- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 1 day ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 2 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 3 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 7 days ago
Media Advisory: Bombardier Targets September 16 for CSeries Aircraft Maiden Flight
- Live webcast of the first flight will be available at www.cseriesfirstflight.bombardier.com
- Bombardier Aerospace to hold press conference following the first flight
- Photos of the first flight will be available at www.bombardier.com, cseries.com and via our social media channels. B-roll will be available at bcamediafootage.com
MONTREAL, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – September 16, 2013) – Pending optimal weather conditions and aircraft readiness, the first flight of the CSeries aircraft, flight test vehicle one (FTV1), is expected to take place on Monday, September 16, 2013. More precise timing will be confirmed approximately 24 hours prior.
Representatives of the media are invited to participate onsite at Bombardier’s Mirabel, Quebec facility or to follow the event via a live, public webcast at www.cseriesfirstflight.bombardier.com. Please register by following this link http://events.aero.bombardier.com/cseries_first_flight and clicking on the “Register” tab that appears in the menu.
Access to the Mirabel site will be rigorously controlled. Only registered media representatives and specially invited guests will have access to the site.
Bombardier will hold a press conference to provide additional details approximately one hour after the first flight’s completion. Representatives of the media that have registered may participate onsite at Bombardier’s Mirabel facility or online at www.cseriesfirstflight.bombardier.com. Questions submitted online by registered media only will be addressed. Due to the expected volume of queries, questions submitted via Twitter or other social media channels will not be addressed at that time.
Follow us on the CSeries Hub at cseries.com and on Bombardier Aerospace’s Twitter channel (@Bombardier_Aero) for news and the latest updates.
Bombardier is the world’s only manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, Bombardier is evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Our vehicles, services and, most of all, our employees are what make us a global leader in transportation.
Bombardier is headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD) and we are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America Indexes. In the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, we posted revenues of $16.8 billion. News and information are available at bombardier.com or follow us on Twitter @Bombardier.
Notes to editors
Photos of the first flight will be available at www.bombardier.com, www.cseries.com and via our social media channels. B-roll will be available at bcamediafootage.com.
Additional information on the CSeries aircraft program is available at cseries.com.
Follow @Bombardier_Aero on Twitter to receive the latest news and updates from Bombardier Aerospace.
Bombardier, CSeries and The Evolution of Mobility are trademarks of Bombardier Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Bombardier Commercial Aircraft