- چین کا ہینان فری ٹریڈ پورٹ21واں جشن منعقد کررہاہےPosted 2 days ago
- چین-آسیان ٹیکنالوجی ٹرانسفر اور جدت طرازی تعاون پر آٹھویں فورم کا ناننگ میں آغاز ہوگیاPosted 2 days ago
- ہینان فری تجارتی بندرگاہ پر پہلا انٹرنیشنل ٹورزم ایکیوپمنٹ ایکسپو کا انعقادPosted 2 days ago
- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in NanningPosted 2 days ago
- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 3 days ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 3 days ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 4 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 5 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 6 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 6 days ago
Media Advisory: Bombardier CSeries Aircraft to Depart on Maiden Flight Tomorrow
- Media should arrive at Bombardier’s Mirabel facility no later than 07:30 EDT
- Live webcast at www.cseriesfirstflight.
- Bombardier Aerospace to hold press conference following the first flight
- Photos of the first flight will be available at www.bombardier.com, cseries.com and via our social media channels. B-roll will be available at bcamediafootage.com
MONTREAL, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – Sep 16, 2013) – Bombardier is pleased to announce that the first CSeries aircraft, flight test vehicle one (FTV1), is set for its maiden flight. The flight is scheduled to depart Montréal-Mirabel International Airport tomorrow morning.
Representatives of the media are invited to participate onsite at Bombardier’s Mirabel, Québec facility or to follow via a live, public webcast at www.cseriesfirstflight.
Media who are participating onsite are advised to dress for cold weather, and arrive at Bombardier’s Mirabel, Québec facility no later than 07:30 EDT to gain access to the media viewing area next to the runway.
Access to the Mirabel site will be rigorously controlled. Only registered media representatives and specially invited guests will have access to the site.
Bombardier will hold a press conference to provide additional details approximately one hour after the first flight’s completion. Media representatives who have registered may participate onsite at Bombardier’s Mirabel facility or online at www.cseriesfirstflight.
Bombardier is the world’s only manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, Bombardier is evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Our vehicles, services and, most of all, our employees are what make us a global leader in transportation.
Bombardier is headquartered in Montréal, Canada. Our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD) and we are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America Indexes. In the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, we posted revenues of $16.8 billion. News and information are available at bombardier.com or follow us on Twitter @Bombardier.
Notes to editors
Additional information on the CSeries aircraft program is available at cseries.com.
Follow @Bombardier_Aero on Twitter to receive the latest news and updates from Bombardier Aerospace.
Bombardier, CSeries and The Evolution of Mobility are trademarks of Bombardier Inc. or its subsidiaries.