- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 13 hours ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 2 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 2 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 2 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 2 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 2 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 5 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 6 days ago
MDM stages 15 sit-ins in Karachi against alleged rigging in election
KARACHI: The workers and supporters of six religious parties alliance under the banner of Muttahida Deeni Mahaz MDM on Monday staged sit-ins at 15 different areas of Karachi against alleged rigging in general election 2013 on Provincial Assembly PS128 seat Karachi-XL .
Spokesman of Muttahida Deeni Mahaz MDM Akbar Saeed told PPI that sit-ins will continue till Provincial Election Commission takes notice of rigging on Provincial Assembly PS128 seat.
The alliance comprises of six religious parties Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam Samiul Haq JUIS, Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Noorani, Pakistan Rahe Haq Party, Jamiat Ahle Hadees, Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat and Jamiat Ulema-e-Pakistan.
Akbar Saeed informed that workers of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat and other parties stage sit-ins at 15 different points of Karachi including Malir Court, Quaidabad, Dawood Chowrangi, Hospital Chowrangi Landhi, ICI Bridge, Future Colony, Superhighway Sohrab Goth and National Highway.
He alleged that polling staff was also involved in election rigging on PS128 seat. He condemned the torture of workers and supporters by the police and rangers personnel, who were protesting against rigging in general election in different areas the city.
He claimed that candidate of MDM on PS128 Allama Maulana Orangzaib Farooqi were leading over 1000 votes against his opponent candidate in unofficial result but later Waqar Hussain Shah of MQM was declared winner in said constituency in official results.
He said party has submitted a written complaint to Provincial Election Commission about rampant polls rigging and torture of polling agents by terrorists during polling.
He said protest of Muttahida Deeni Mahaz parties will continue till Provincial Commission and caretaker government will not take action against people involved rigging. He announced that future line of action would announce soon with consultation of other alliance parties.