- چین کا ہینان فری ٹریڈ پورٹ21واں جشن منعقد کررہاہےPosted 2 days ago
- چین-آسیان ٹیکنالوجی ٹرانسفر اور جدت طرازی تعاون پر آٹھویں فورم کا ناننگ میں آغاز ہوگیاPosted 2 days ago
- ہینان فری تجارتی بندرگاہ پر پہلا انٹرنیشنل ٹورزم ایکیوپمنٹ ایکسپو کا انعقادPosted 2 days ago
- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in NanningPosted 2 days ago
- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 3 days ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 3 days ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 4 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 5 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 6 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 6 days ago
Maxthon Cloud Browser Launches LAN Transfer, a Fast and Easy Way to Transfer Files Across All Devices Directly from the Browser
Maxthon is the first to offer Local Area Network (LAN) transfer within a browser
SAN FRANCISCO, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire — Maxthon, a cloud-based web browser, today announced the launch of the local area network (LAN) transfer feature, empowering users to quickly and easily transfer files of any size from their browser directly to any device on their local network. This is the first time the service is available within a browser.
“This underscores our commitment to making the web easier, faster and more convenient for users – no matter what device they’re using,” said Karl Mattson, VP of international for Maxthon. “The browser has been and remains the core component of anyone’s Internet experience, and the addition of LAN transfer to our ‘Cloud Push’ feature is one of many steps we’re taking to evolve the browser into the Operating System (OS) of tomorrow.”
Now available on Windows and Android, (iOS and Mac coming soon), the LAN transfer feature significantly increases the speed at which files are moved from one device to another, bypassing the need to upload files to the cloud before pushing it to another device. By first identifying the local network and seeking connected devices, the Maxthon Cloud Browser makes it easy for customers to send large files between their devices quickly.
“The addition of LAN transfer will make sizeable improvements in users’ everyday web experience,” added Mattson. “Customers with the newest and fastest home Internet services can now move a 1 GB file from one device to another more than five times faster than the alternative ‘up-over-and-down’ cloud services.”
Maxthon recently announced the launch of its cloud-based browser, providing a seamless web browsing and sharing experience across all devices and platforms. In a rapidly changing Internet environment, Maxthon continues to deliver cutting-edge innovations built around consumer needs. You can view a full list of Maxthon’s offerings on www.maxthon.com.
Maxthon is an innovative software company that develops superior web browsers that continue to set new standards for speed, security, simplicity and cloud features. It is available on the Windows, Android, iOS and Mac platforms. With offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong, Maxthon reaches a global community of users that tops more than 120,000,000 people each month in more than 150 countries. For more information about Maxthon please visit http://www.maxthon.com.
Burson-Marsteller for Maxthon