- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 18 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 6 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
Masood Khan, Pak Representative to UN calls on PM
Islamabad: Mr Masood Khan, Pakistan Representative to United Nations, called on Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf here Monday and informed him that Pakistan would assume the Presidentship of United Nations Security Council for a month in January 2013.
He also apprised the Prime Minister of the activities being organized by Pakistan’s Permanent Mission at the United Nations during January 2013.
Mr Masood informed the Prime Minister that the Mission was arranging sessions on “Comprehensive approach on counter terrorism” as well as “Role of Peace Keeping.” Pakistan is one of the largest contributors of peace keeping troops to the United Nations, he added.
The Prime Minister said that the election of Pakistan as President of the UN Security Council was an acknowledgement of its role in international relations as well as its standing in the comity of Nations.
The Prime Minister expressed the hope that Pakistan would continue to play its role for maintenance of world peace and security.