- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 3 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 11 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 11 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 11 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 12 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 13 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 1 day ago
- Saudia Receives Diamond Status For Flight Health SafetyPosted 2 days ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 5 days ago
Martyrdom of Bashir Ahmed Bilour is national loss and setback to democracy-Tariq Saeed
Islamabad: The sad demise of Bashir Ahmad Bilor is not only a national loss but also considered as setback to democracy in the country. Business Community across the country has strongly condemned the Peshawar Blast‚ resulting in the martyrdom of Bashir Ahmed Bilor and many others.
These remarks were made by Mr.Tariq Saeed, Former President of Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FPCCI) and Chairman Businessmen Pannel, after the funeral prayer of Bashir Ahmed Bilor with bereaved family.
He condoled with Federal Railways Minister Haji Ghulam Ahmad Bilor, Senator Ilyas Bilor, Federal Secretary, Aziz Ahmed Bilor over the death of their brother. Mr.Tariq Saeed also condoled with other members of the bereaved family and termed it another craven attempt by the terrorists.
Chairman Businessmen Panel said that it was a very unfortunate and tragic incident, adding that such acts wouldn’t lower the spirit of nation. He said the political services of Bashir Bilor would always be remembered.
He said that Bashir Bilor will always be remembered as a martyr who never flinched in the fight against terrorism as he was a courageous man who sacrificed his life for the sake of peace.
Mr.Tariq Saeed alongwith the delegation of business leaders including senator Haji Ghulam Ali, former Vice Presidents of FPCCI, Mr.Harooon Rashid, Mirza Abdul Rehman and Mr.Zubair Ali, President Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ICCI), Mr.Zafar Bakhtawari, Former Presidents of ICCI, Mr.Munawar Mughal and Mr.Zahid Maqbool, former Vice Presidents of FPCCI, Mr.Zubair Ahmed Malik, Mr.Akhbar Khan, Mr.Zubair Tufail, Mr.Fazal Elahi Khan, Mr.Manazir A.Nazir, Malik Sohail and Mr.Muzamil Sabari offered the funeral prayer of martyr Bashir Ahmed Bilor and condoled with the bereaved family.