- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 15 hours ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 5 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 6 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 6 days ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
- مؤسسة كارنيغي للسلام الدولي تُعلن عن “مركز مالكوم كير- كارنيغي للشرق الأوسط”Posted 1 week ago
- گیارہواں پین بیبو گلف اکانومک کوپریشن فورم اور 2020 بیبوگلف انٹر نیشنل گیٹ وے پورٹ کوپریشن سمٹ 15 اکتوبر کو گوانگزے کے شہر نیننگ میں منعقد ہواPosted 1 week ago
- The 11th Pan-Beibu Gulf Economic Cooperation Forum & 2020 Beibu Gulf International Gateway Port Cooperation Summit was held on October 15 in Guangxi’s Nanning CityPosted 1 week ago
Mardan has been permanently protected Kalpani flooding, CM
Peshawar: Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Amir Haider Khan Hoti has said that the matte of protection of Mardan city from Kalpani flooding has been resolved permanently because huge life and material loss incurred due to Kalpani flooding in the past.
He said that mega projects in education, communication and urban development sectors, construction, development and people welfare facilities will prove harbinger of revolution.
He was addressing a people gathering at Baricham Mardan under ANP PK24 constituency. Prominent political figures and large number of workers announced association to ANP on the occasion. MNA Himayat Ullah Mayar, MPA Haji Ahmad Khan Bahader, ANP Provincial Vice President Eng: Abbas, ANP office bearers Javed Yousafzai, Haji Muhammad Hussain and Abbas Saani were also present on the occasion.
Large number of people were present despite heavy rain and cold weather. Upon reaching the gathering, the people welcomed the Chief Minister with standing ovation and warmth. ANP PK24 constituency president Haji Ata Ullah Khan, District General Secretary Imran Mandori also addressed the gathering.
The Chief Minister said that his government has equally given development to entire districts of the province, added, Rs.10 billion were spending on 17 different projects in district Charsadda.
He said that Charsadda got the opportunity twice to have Chief Minister of the province but none of them has spent Rs.10 billion for the province. He reiterated that Mardan has not been developed at the cost of any other district rather it has been provided resources as per its right and the city was deprived from development during the past six decades and we were removing the deprivation.
He said that ANP has changed the trend of leaving political party during last days of governments by serving the people and performance in development during its tenure, due to which workers from other parties were joining ANP the sole representative party of Pakhtuns.
He welcomed the new party workers and termed their decision political acumen and prudent decision. He said that ANP, moving on thoughts of Bacha Khan and Abdul Wali Khan has rendered sacrifices for survival and protection of Pakhtuns alongside has realized the dreams of ancestors by achieving provincial autonomy, control over resources and identify to the Pakhtuns.
He announced funds for certain development schemes in the constituency that included, Rs.70 million for sanitation and road rehabilitation near Rashakai, Rs.2 million for Madrassa in Eidgah,, Rs.30 million for sanitation, electricity and joint welfare schemes, Rs.9 million for construction of 8 additional rooms in Bari Cham High School, Rs.8.5 million for reconstruction of Government Middle School on Eidgah Road and Rs.10 million for some other small development schemes in the area.
He said that work on first children hospital of the province was in progress that will cost Rs.1.5 billion, Abdul Wali Khan University on area of 5000 kanal, and campuses of Agriculture and Engineering Universities resulting in establishment of a new educational world that will be helpful for not only Mardan or Khyber Pakhtunkhwa but will aid to the bright future of the entire region.
Moreover, he said that sports complex, under construction Amir Muhammad Khan Mega Park, Eastern and Western By-Passes will play vital role in beautification of Mardan and lessening of traffic problems. He said that services to mosques will continue and the construction of entire mosques in Mardan will be achieved above politics. The Chief Minister offered red caps of the party to new party workers.