- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 5 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 19 hours ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 22 hours ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 7 days ago
Mahmood directs to discuss Peshawar D-I Khan Motorway project with planning commission for inclusion in CPEC
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Mahmood Khan has directed the concerned authorities to discuss Peshawar D-I Khan Motorway project with the planning commission for inclusion in China Pakistan Economic Corridor.
Presiding over a meeting in Peshawar, he said the three hundred and sixty km motorway project will be completed at an estimated cost of two hundred and seventy-six billion rupees.
The meeting was informed that PC-1 of the project has been sent to the concerned forum for approval. The meeting was further apprised that more than two hundred projects for provision of clean drinking water have been identified in the southern districts of the province.
Source: Radio Pakistan