- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 23 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 5 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 6 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 6 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
Long March: Qadri invites PTI to join long march
Islamabad: Tehreek-e-Minhajul Quran leader Dr Tahir-ul- Qadri on Wednesday invited Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan to join the long march. He stated this while addressing the participants of million march at D-Chowk Islamabad.
Dr. Qadri has said that Imran Khan was against the status quo and not included among the corrupt leaders. “He is also seeking change and that why he invited to participate in long march and add power to it ‘ he added.
He said that if they share the same demand, then Imran Khan should also support him to get rid of the corrupt leadership. Dr Qadri has also invited other parties to work with him and take part in the process to bring change, as it will be achieved only through the long march.