- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Long March: Marchers would not be allowed to enter red zone: Rehman Malikbe
Islamabad: Federal Interior Mster Rahman Malik Tuesday said that the long marchers could stay in Islamabad as long as they wish, but they would not be allowed to enter into the red zone.
Talking to media persons Rahman Malik said that Tahirul Qadri has promised that his long marchers would remain peaceful, while the government doesn’t want that any sort of violence take place. Rahman Malik said that government would not allow the long marchers to enter into red zone.
While taking notice of the incident of aerial firing near D-8 chowk and Kulsoom Plaza‚ Rehman Malik has sought report from Chief Commissioner Islamabad. Interior Minister Rehman Malik has directed to provide full security to Tahirul Qadri.
The Minister said that participants of Tahir ul Qadri’s march resorted to firing near Kulsoom Plaza and D-chowk in which two policemen were injured but police have shown restrained. He appealed to the participants to deposit any ammunition if they had in their possession to the police. He expressed the hope that Tahirul Qadri will cooperate with the government. The Minister also appealed to the participants of the March to keep themselves away from the vehicle of Tahirul Qadri because of security concern.