- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
LOI is signed between Govt. of KP and the Govt of Yeonggwang, Jeollanamdo Province
Peshawar: A Letter of Intent LOI was signed between the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan and the Government of Yeonggwang, Jeollanamdo Province, Korea for the promotion of friendly relations at a supple ceremony held here at Civil Secretariat Peshawar on Tuesday.
Secretary Culture, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Azmat Hanif Aurakzai and City Headman Yeonggwang, Jeong Gi Ho, signed the letter on behalf of their governments while Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Minister for Information and Culture, Mossarat Qadeem and a number of the Korean delegates were present on the occasion.
According to details of the LOI, both local authorities will pursue a variety of exchange and cooperation activities in various fields of local authorities and private organizations including culture, sightseeing, art, education and administration.
Both local authorities will implement general actions required for the exchange and cooperation, provide a variety of conveniences for exchange to each other and observe the principle of reciprocity and equality.
Moreover, both local authorities will implement the cooperation projects after thorough discussion in consideration of the features of each project.
It was also agreed that Gandhara art and culture association would actively suggest and help the two cities to cooperate and communicate with each other.