- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 10 hours ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 1 day ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 2 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 2 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 2 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 2 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 5 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 6 days ago
Legal proceedings at courts remained suspended
KARACHI: Legal proceedings at the courts of metropolis on Wednesday remained suspended in a protest against attack on the house of a lawyers community leader in Ghotki.
The Sindh Bar Council had announced a province-wide boycott of courts against an attack on house of Qurban Malano, president Sukkur High Court Bar Association, in which his two relatives were killed. The courts wore deserted look as the legal fraternity stayed away from the courts.
Sindh High Court Bar Association (SHCBA) in a statement on Wednesday strongly condemned the attack on the house of Qurban Malano on May 7. The meeting was attended by SHCBA President Mustafa Lakhani and other SHCBA members.
It urged the government to arrest the culprits who attacked the house and pay adequate compensation to the affected family of lawyer.