- ورلڈفری زون آرگنائزیشن جیانگ ڈونگ نیو ایریا، ہائیکو میں ایشیا-پیسفک صدر دفاتر قائم کرے گاPosted 2 days ago
- The World Free Zone Organization to Set up Asia-Pacific Headquarters in Jiangdong New Area, HaikouPosted 2 days ago
- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 4 days ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 4 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 1 week ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 2 weeks ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 2 weeks ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 3 weeks ago
Lawyers have played a leading role in the restoration of Judiciary, CM
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Chief Minister Khyber Justice R Tariq Pervez Khan has said that lawyers have played a leading role in the restoration of Judiciary and strengthening of democracy in the country adding that bar is as important as bench is for the dispensation of speedy and easy justice to the public.
This he said while talking to a joint delegation of High Court Bar Association Abbottabad bench, District Bar Association Abbottabad and District Bar Association Haripur that made a call on meeting with him at his office on Wednesday.
The delegation led by the President High Court Bar Association Abbottabad bench, Mr. Saeed Akhtar Khan discussed with the Chief Minister matters related to the welfare of lawyer community of Hazara Division and problems faced by it. Secretary Law, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Mohammad Arifeen and other concerned quarters were also present on the occasion.
The Chief Minister directed the concerned authorities to complete work on the under construction building of bar association at Abbottabad as soon as possible, and to take immediate steps regarding transfer of the plots allotted to Abbottabad bar Association by the previous provincial government.
He also directed the quarters concerned to resolve the issues related the provision of offices for the lawyers and judicial complex Abbottabad and lawyers housing society Haripur on priority basis. On the demand of the delegation regarding the provision of books and furniture for library the chief minister assured all possible support to this effect.
The delegation thanked the CM for taking keen interest in resolving its problems and assured him of all possible support in holding free, fair and transparent elections in the province. Other members of the delegation included Sardar Mudassir Liaqat, Qazi Mohammad Kamran, Mohammad Sheraz, Faisal Tanoli, Shehzad Khan Jadoon, Maqbool Hussain and other renowned lawyers.