- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 23 hours ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 2 days ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 3 days ago
- 2019 South & Southeast Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair held in Kunming, China’s YunnanPosted 5 days ago
- زوزین اور ایک پاکستانی فیڈ انٹرپرائز باہمی فوائد اور برابری سطح کا تعاون حاصل کرتے ہوئےPosted 6 days ago
- ZOZEN and a Pakistan feed enterprise achieve mutual benefits and win-win cooperationPosted 1 week ago
- Melissa All-in-One Identity Verification to be Highlighted at FinTech Junction 2019Posted 1 week ago
- فینګ چینګ کینګ سټي کې د نړیوالو طبي سهولتونو او مرستو تابیاPosted 2 weeks ago
- فینگ چینگ کینگ سٹی میں بین الاقوامی طبی جدت اور تعاون کے فورم کا انعقادPosted 2 weeks ago
- International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum held in Fangchenggang CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Lawyers have played a leading role in the restoration of Judiciary, CM
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Chief Minister Khyber Justice R Tariq Pervez Khan has said that lawyers have played a leading role in the restoration of Judiciary and strengthening of democracy in the country adding that bar is as important as bench is for the dispensation of speedy and easy justice to the public.
This he said while talking to a joint delegation of High Court Bar Association Abbottabad bench, District Bar Association Abbottabad and District Bar Association Haripur that made a call on meeting with him at his office on Wednesday.
The delegation led by the President High Court Bar Association Abbottabad bench, Mr. Saeed Akhtar Khan discussed with the Chief Minister matters related to the welfare of lawyer community of Hazara Division and problems faced by it. Secretary Law, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Mohammad Arifeen and other concerned quarters were also present on the occasion.
The Chief Minister directed the concerned authorities to complete work on the under construction building of bar association at Abbottabad as soon as possible, and to take immediate steps regarding transfer of the plots allotted to Abbottabad bar Association by the previous provincial government.
He also directed the quarters concerned to resolve the issues related the provision of offices for the lawyers and judicial complex Abbottabad and lawyers housing society Haripur on priority basis. On the demand of the delegation regarding the provision of books and furniture for library the chief minister assured all possible support to this effect.
The delegation thanked the CM for taking keen interest in resolving its problems and assured him of all possible support in holding free, fair and transparent elections in the province. Other members of the delegation included Sardar Mudassir Liaqat, Qazi Mohammad Kamran, Mohammad Sheraz, Faisal Tanoli, Shehzad Khan Jadoon, Maqbool Hussain and other renowned lawyers.