- چین کا ہینان فری ٹریڈ پورٹ21واں جشن منعقد کررہاہےPosted 1 day ago
- چین-آسیان ٹیکنالوجی ٹرانسفر اور جدت طرازی تعاون پر آٹھویں فورم کا ناننگ میں آغاز ہوگیاPosted 1 day ago
- ہینان فری تجارتی بندرگاہ پر پہلا انٹرنیشنل ٹورزم ایکیوپمنٹ ایکسپو کا انعقادPosted 1 day ago
- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in NanningPosted 2 days ago
- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 2 days ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 2 days ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 4 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 4 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 5 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 5 days ago
Lawyers boycott courts to protest killing of Bilour
Peshawar: Lawyers in Peshawar on Monday boycotted the courts to protest the killing of Bashir Ahmad Bilour who was also a member Khyber Pukhtunkhwa Bar Council.
Banners and black flags were displayed on the bar rooms while lawyers did not attend the courts as protest against the killing of Bashir Ahmad Bilour.
Khyber Pukhtunkhwa Bar Council had given the call for the boycott of courts on Monday to express anger against the killing of Bashir Ahmad Bilour who was senior member of Peshawar High Court Bar Association.
Lawyers did not appear in Peshawar High Court, Session courts and lower judiciary as protest. They were condemning the killing of Bashir Ahmad Bilour and termed his killing as brutal act.
Meanwhile fateha and Quran Khwani was offered at different departments of the province and employees expressed sympathies with the bereaved family and offered fateha for the departed soul of Bashir Ahmad Bilour.