- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Lawyers boycott courts to protest killing of Bilour
Peshawar: Lawyers in Peshawar on Monday boycotted the courts to protest the killing of Bashir Ahmad Bilour who was also a member Khyber Pukhtunkhwa Bar Council.
Banners and black flags were displayed on the bar rooms while lawyers did not attend the courts as protest against the killing of Bashir Ahmad Bilour.
Khyber Pukhtunkhwa Bar Council had given the call for the boycott of courts on Monday to express anger against the killing of Bashir Ahmad Bilour who was senior member of Peshawar High Court Bar Association.
Lawyers did not appear in Peshawar High Court, Session courts and lower judiciary as protest. They were condemning the killing of Bashir Ahmad Bilour and termed his killing as brutal act.
Meanwhile fateha and Quran Khwani was offered at different departments of the province and employees expressed sympathies with the bereaved family and offered fateha for the departed soul of Bashir Ahmad Bilour.