- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 8 hours ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 10 hours ago
- تنضمّ شركة iSolutions إلى برنامج مزوّد الخدمات السحابية من شركة ®HYCUPosted 18 hours ago
- OSRAM Signs Supply and Commercial Agreement With LeddarTech for Automotive LiDAR and ADASPosted 21 hours ago
- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 2 days ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 3 days ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 6 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 7 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 7 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 1 week ago
Lawyer shot dead in Pasrur
SIALKOT: Two unknown motorcyclists gunned down a local lawyer Muhammad Ashfaq in Pasrur city here Wednesday. Reportedly, he was going to his chamber at Pasrur courts and when he reached near the Pasrur Sugar Mills Chowk in Pasrur city, two unknown armed motorcyclists started showering bullets on him, killing him on the spot. The killers fled away by firing in the air.
The Pasrur city police took the dead body into the custody and shifted it to local civil hospital for autopsy. Sialkot DPO Afzaal Ahmed Kausar told the newsmen that Pasrur police have registered a case against unknown accused with no arrest or clue in this regard.
Meanwhile, the lawyers in Sialkot, Daska, Pasrur and Sambrial observed complete strike as a protest against brutal murder of their colleague in Pasrur. They boycotted the courts. The protesting lawyers also unanimously passed several condemnation resolutions, demanding immediate arrest of the killers, in this regard.