- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 18 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 6 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
Landlord occupies land of a widow
Kot Ghulam Muhammad: Ms. Fatima, a widow, hailing from village Adiwal, Deh 303 of Kot Ghulam Muhammad, has alleged that a local landlord has occupied her land and forcibly took away sugarcane crop which she had cultivated.
Narrating the plight at Kot Ghulam Muhammad press club on Friday, woman said her father Hassan Din had given her one acre land, which was her lone source of livelihood, as she is widow and had no children.
She alleged that local landlord Nasrullah Jatt and his men threw her out of field using abusive language and threatening of dire consequences. They also cut the sugarcane crop and took it away.