- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 4 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 4 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 4 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 5 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 5 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 5 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 5 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 5 days ago
- سی آر آر سی نے آسٹریلیا میں چینی ثقافتی لائبریریاں قائم کردیںPosted 6 days ago
- سی آرآرسی “چائنا بوکسفیلف” په آسټریلیا کښې د چینی ثقافت لائبریریاني جوړويPosted 6 days ago
LANDIKOTAL: Agency headquarters hospital closes in protest against suspension of power supply
Peshawar: Agency headquarter hospital Landi Kotal was closed by the doctors and paramedics in protest against power off and all outdoor patients departments were shut to deliver any health facilities on Tuesday here in Landikotal tehsil, sources said.
Only emergency and labour room units remained opened on the occasion. Local administration and TESCO authorities are not serious resolve the longstanding power off issue in Landikotal hospital, doctors and paramedics alleged.
On Tuesday the health officials in the hospital went on strike except emergency, labour room, services in all Outdoor Patients Departments OPDs were suspended to lodge protest against power off, sources said. However the doctors examined private patients in their residencies by collecting heavy fees, locals blamed. The doctor’s representative told that the strike will continue tomorrow as well and they held their general body meeting to decide future strategy.
The political administration officials made several round of meetings with the health officials to persuade them to end their strike but in vain, sources said.
On the condition of anonymity an administration official said that all emergency units were functional smoothly as generator facilities have been provided but the doctors are struggling to get electricity for their own private clinics where they are earning thousands rupees daily.
The negotiations between administration and doctors failed which created problems for the patients. The administration had pledged to provide two hundreds liters fuel but never paid the dues which prompted them to go on strike. On the other hand hundreds of patients including women and children hailing from far-flung areas suffered a lot due to the strike.
The hospital must not be deprived of power supply as the doctors cannot admit patients towards due to power supply suspension and extreme cold weather, some doctors opined. Local people also condemned the negative attitude of the local administration for resolving the power suspension problem in Landikotal including the hospital.