- Rhotex Inc Launches Environmentally-Sound Options to Crypto MiningPosted 7 hours ago
- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 11 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 15 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 15 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 19 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 19 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 19 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 20 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 21 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 2 days ago
KWSB to disconnect water supply to PWD, issues 72hour notice
Karachi: Karachi Water & Sewerage Board has decided to disconnect water supply to all the offices and residential colonies of Public Works Department PWD and issued 72hour notice to clear outstanding dues.
In a press release on Sunday, KWSB said several reminders were sent to PWD for payment of dues but the officials always avoided and no positive step has so far been taken. “The KWSB has issued final notice of 72hours and after that water supply to all PWD offices and colonies will be disconnected and in this regard all the elected representatives have been taken into confidence,” it said.
It said KWSB faces acute financial crisis and payment of dues by all the defaulters is must.