- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 9 hours ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 9 hours ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 2 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 3 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 4 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 7 days ago
KWSB offices to remain open from May 10 to 12
Karachi: Managing Director Karachi Water & Sewerage Board Misbahuddin Farid has ordered all KW&SB offices to remain open from 10th May 12th May, during General Election 2013, as per directives of provincial government.
He directed all Deputy Managing Directors and Chief Engineers to ensure presence in their offices on Friday, Saturday and Sunday to ensure swift provision of water and sewerage facilities during Election.
Earlier this week M.D KW&SB had directed that all field offices would remain open on Election Day and all complaints regarding water supply and sewerage must be resolved on priority basis. Moreover, he would personally visit all zones with the concerned Chief Engineer on Election Day.
Furthermore M.D KW&SB stated that all officers and staff must cast their votes despite their duties. Proper strategy should be formulated so that not only all officers and staff are able to cast their vote but are also able to perform their duties.
He directed that these directives must be carried out strictly, through all areas of the city. He said that although more than 1200 staff and officers of KW&SB would be busy in Election duty KW&SB would ensure swift supply for facilities to the citizens during elections.