- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
KWSB disconnects 32 industries
Karachi: Karachi Water & Sewerage Board KW&SB has disconnected water supply to 23 defaulting industries in the Landhi Industrial Area.
Landhi Association of Trade & Industry has been informed about the decision. KW&SB fulfilled all the legal formalities before disconnecting the supply to these industries and issued final notices to them.
On the directions of Managing Director, KW&SB Misbahuddin Farid Revenue and Engineering Department started a joint recovery campaign that has been quite effective so far.
KW&SB is ensuring swift provision of water to Landhi Industrial zone that spreads till National Highway, whereas KW&SB is also responsible for disposal of sewage from this area. However, the recovery condition from the zone is very poor and despite repeated appeals for cooperation to the industries and the LATI the condition was still the same.
Misbahuddin Farid said that industries in the Landhi Zone are indeed vital for the economic growth of the country but we believe that KW&SB has to serve the economic back bone of the country Karachi. In order to serve the city we need consumer cooperation. KW&SB would serve at its best only if we are paid all the outstanding dues and taxes.
He said that in the first phase water connection to 23 defaulters have been disconnected with total dues of 130 millions, and hoped that LATI would play its role to resolve this matter. Gulshan Abdullah, Ali Safdar Rizvi, Abdul Qadir Saangri, Suti Enterprises, Insaaf Foundation, Orient Industries, Metropolitan Steel Corporation, Abdul Sami, Kashi Private Ltd are amongst the prominent defaulters of the zone.
KW&SB has requested the defaulters to pay their outstanding dues at the earliest in order to maintain a healthy consumer/provider relationship enabling KW&SB to serve them better.