- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 12 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 1 day ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
KWSB demands action against land grabbersland
Karachi: Managing Directorchi Water & Sewerage Board KWSB Misbahuddin Farid has requested Home Department once again through a letter to take necessary measure against the mafia working around the water supply installation in Malir. The lines bring water to the city from River Indus.
He said that Bulk Water Supply lines passing through Malir area in Gadap Town must be protected immediately since due to sand and gravel excavation the line supposed to be underground as per engineering rules have now emerged above the ground. He feared that due to blasting currently under progress in the same area these lines would suffer severely.
He said that in a meeting at Governor House, Governor of Sindh had ordered to impose section 144 in a 45 mile radius around water board installation. Excavation of sand, blasting and cutting of rocks was banned under this section, around all water board installations.
He said that, section 144 must be implemented in a 45 mile radius around water board installations in Karachi and Thatta. The excavation and blasting must be stopped immediately to secure the water supply system of the city.
He also requested the Home Department to direct Zonal Commissioners and Police Officers to ensure the implementation on section 144 around water board installations.