- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
KU officers not to get promotions if retirement is due shortly
Karachi: The Karachi University syndicate, in a meeting chaired by Vice Chancellor Prof. Dr. Muhammad Qaisar, has decided that the nonteaching employees of university in grade 17 or above will not be promoted to next higher grade if their retirement is due shortly.
It further decided that the employees of university could move the high court only if they had approached all other forums under the government rules for their service matters. However this decision will not apply in such cases where human rights have been violated, a KU release said on Sunday.
The syndicate gave approval to establishing its own electricity system on Build, Operate and Transfer BOT basis, for which tenders will soon be invited.
It approved Director Finance’s recommendation of encashment of 365 day leave instead of 180 days at the time of retirement. Establishing an endowment fund was also approved by the syndicate.