- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 23 hours ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 2 days ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 3 days ago
- 2019 South & Southeast Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair held in Kunming, China’s YunnanPosted 5 days ago
- زوزین اور ایک پاکستانی فیڈ انٹرپرائز باہمی فوائد اور برابری سطح کا تعاون حاصل کرتے ہوئےPosted 6 days ago
- ZOZEN and a Pakistan feed enterprise achieve mutual benefits and win-win cooperationPosted 1 week ago
- Melissa All-in-One Identity Verification to be Highlighted at FinTech Junction 2019Posted 1 week ago
- فینګ چینګ کینګ سټي کې د نړیوالو طبي سهولتونو او مرستو تابیاPosted 2 weeks ago
- فینگ چینگ کینگ سٹی میں بین الاقوامی طبی جدت اور تعاون کے فورم کا انعقادPosted 2 weeks ago
- International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum held in Fangchenggang CityPosted 2 weeks ago
KP is replete with natural resources including minerals etc, CM
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Chief Minister Justice (R) Tariq Parvez Khan has said that Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is replete with natural resources including minerals, precious and semi precious stones, fertile soil, favourable climate, water etc which can be used to put the province on the track of prosperity and progress adding that the authorities of agriculture, live stocks and mineral development should formulate policies to develop these sectors on modern scientific lines as to put an end to poverty, unemployment and other social and economic problems confronting our province.
He expressed these views during separate briefings given to him by the administrative heads of Agriculture, livestock, Food, Mines and Mineral development, Industries, Technical Education and housing department in which the chief Minster was briefed by the heads of the aforesaid department regarding the functions, achievements, issues and measures taken for good governance in their respective departments. Caretaker Provincial Ministers, Secretaries and other high ups of the departments attended the briefings.
The Chief Minister termed the agriculture and livestock as vital for the economy of the province and said that more than 70% population of the province are engaged in agriculture sector; and hence due attention should be paid to this sector.
It is very unfortunate that everything is all right on official papers but the ground realities are totally otherwise rather the ground realities are very deplorable; lamented the chief minister and directed the authorities to improve the performance of their respective departments on grounds and provide the public better facilities and services rather to rely only on papers.
The chief minister said that it was a national tragedy that no one was sincere to his job and profession, which is a big hindrance in improving the performance of govt departments and institutions. He urged the officers and officials to perform their duties with honesty, sincerity and purity of intentions and to make positive changes so that he coming generations could feel proud of their performance.
The Chief Minister directed the concerned quarters to activate the price reviews committees and food inspectors and closely monitor them to ensure the quality and price edibles in the market.
He also directed the concerned authorities to take concrete steps to check illegal smuggling of live stocks. The chief Minister said that caretaker set up has no political affiliation and as a government neither we have friendship nor enmity with anybody adding that we follow uniform policy for everyone and will treat the government employees equally and they would be rewarded and punished on the basis of their performance.
The Chief Minister was informed that practice of transferring of government employees on political basis before the completion of their tenure on one post badly effects the overall performance of the govt departments.
The chief minister assured that no govt employee would be transferred before the completion of his prescribed tenure during the caretaker setup.
The Chief Minister directed the concerned quarters to take all necessary measure to minimize the loss of wheat during it procurement, storage and distribution.