- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 9 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 13 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
KP Govt extends relief in all taxes due to coronavirus situation till Feb 28
Special Assistant to Chief Minister on Excise, Taxation and Narcotics Control, Ghazan Jamal announced that relief in all taxes due to coronavirus situation had been extended till February 28.
He said that no new tax was imposed in the financial bill 2021 and four taxes out of eight taxes had been abolished.
He said that historic relief had been given to property tax defaulters and tax rate were reduced by 50 percent to bring them into tax net.
Ghazan Jamal said that relief to construction industry and business community was given to prevailing coronavirus condition which had effected every sector.
He said that rental value has been abolished to further support the industry, adding new taxation calculator was uploaded on the website of the Taxation department.
He appealed to tax defaulters to pay their taxes on time and play role in the progress and prosperity of the country.
Source: Radio Pakistan