- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 3 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 18 hours ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 21 hours ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 7 days ago
KP CM directs to finalize proposed Food Security Policy, its Action Plan
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Mahmood Khan has directed the concerned authorities to finalize the proposed Food Security Policy and its Action Plan.
Presiding over a meeting in Peshawar, he said the policy is an important development for food security and solving the issue of shortage of agricultural production on permanent bases.
Mahmood Khan said all available resources will be utilized for making the province self-sufficient in agricultural needs.
The meeting was informed that sixty-two billion rupees annual income is expected to be generated from the proposed Food Security Policy besides creating jobs for more than three million people.
Source: Radio Pakistan