- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 9 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 13 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
KP CM agrees to proposal of creating new tehsils, sub divisions in Abbottabad
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Mahmood Khan has principally agreed to the proposal of creating new tehsils and sub divisions in district Abbottabad.
Presiding over a meeting in Peshawar, he directed the concerned authorities to complete homework in consultation with the elected representatives of the district and present final recommendation in this regard.
Mahmood Khan constituted a committee headed by Commissioner Hazara to come up with a way forward for completion of incomplete projects in Hazara division.
The Chief Minister also directed the relevant officials to provide required funds within ten days for completion of Galyat Bypass Road Project.
Source: Radio Pakistan