- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 12 hours ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 5 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 5 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 6 days ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
- مؤسسة كارنيغي للسلام الدولي تُعلن عن “مركز مالكوم كير- كارنيغي للشرق الأوسط”Posted 1 week ago
- گیارہواں پین بیبو گلف اکانومک کوپریشن فورم اور 2020 بیبوگلف انٹر نیشنل گیٹ وے پورٹ کوپریشن سمٹ 15 اکتوبر کو گوانگزے کے شہر نیننگ میں منعقد ہواPosted 1 week ago
- The 11th Pan-Beibu Gulf Economic Cooperation Forum & 2020 Beibu Gulf International Gateway Port Cooperation Summit was held on October 15 in Guangxi’s Nanning CityPosted 1 week ago
Konica Minolta Sensing Singapore Launches New Asian Website
SINGAPORE, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire – Konica Minolta Sensing Singapore, the worldwide leader in the industrial measurement of color, light and 3D shape, announces the launch of their new corporate website to better serve customers in the Asia Pacific region.
Officially launched today, Konica Minolta Singapore departed from its past web structure and pushed their website forward in one giant leap; incorporating the latest web technology and completely rethinking how to connect with existing and new customers. The web design was taken from Lou Carulli, Manager of International Marketing Communications at Konica Minolta Sensing Americas. Responsible for the development and re-launching of the corporate websites in the US, Mexico, and Brazilian markets, Mr. Carulli felt it was “…critical to send one global message to customers,” he stated.
“Our web visitors are extremely important to us and we want to make it easy for them to find a solution. The site was designed with 2 types of visitors in mind. Type one is a new visitor that has identified a problem within their company but may not be familiar with the existing technology that is available. Type two is a visitor who is experienced, knows the science behind how our products work, and is looking for something specific. Both will come to find a solution which could be the same instrument, but each will take a different path to arrive to that solution,” explains Mr. Carulli.
In addition to improved navigation, a new area called The Learning Center was added to educate visitors on the science behind the instruments and how a solution from Konica Minolta Sensing can improve their business. A new On Demand Webinar section now includes application specific content allowing the ability for visitors to educate themselves. In this virtual environment visitors can move at their own pace with complete control to pause, fast forward, rewind or skip to specific topics.
Perhaps the largest addition to the new website comes from the complete catalog of accessories available for each category of instrument. “Konica Minolta Sensing has decades of applications experience across all of our measurement solutions. We have developed and engineered hundreds of accessories over the years on some of the most specific application requirements. This is the level of service and commitment you can expect from Konica Minolta Sensing,” said Mr. Carulli.
Log on to sensing.konicaminolta.asia and experience all the new site features today!
About Konica Minolta Sensing Singapore
Konica Minolta Sensing Singapore is recognized as the international leader of industrial color, light and 3D shape measurement. The company is responsible for product lines that continuously revolutionize how visual perception is measured by the world.