- OSRAM Signs Supply and Commercial Agreement With LeddarTech for Automotive LiDAR and ADASPosted 7 hours ago
- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 24 hours ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 2 days ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 6 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 6 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 6 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 7 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 1 week ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 1 week ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 1 week ago
KMC supports Aalmi Urdu Conference
Karachi: Karachi Metropolitan Corporation KMC Administrator Muhammad Hussain Syed has said that all resources will be provided for the holding of 4 days Aalmi Urdu Conference in Karachi from 6 December.
Full cooperation and support will be provided to Arts Council in this regard and a Reception will be held in honour of the writers, intellectuals and poets on their arrival in Karachi from other parts of the country and abroad, he said talking to a delegation headed by President Arts Council Ahmed Shah that called on him on Tuesday.
Senior Director Culture, Sports and Recreation Rehan Khan, Director Media Management Ali Hassan Sajid and other officers were also present on this occasion.
Administrator said Urdu is our national language and all measures for its promotion will be fully supported. He said all kinds of facilities will be provided to the poets, writers and scholars during their stay in Karachi.
Ahmed Shah said that the event will be held from 6th to 9th December which will be attended by poets and writers from various cities of Pakistan and India. He informed him that various meetings will be held on this occasion and many books will be launched.
Administrator said KMC was playing its role in the promotion of Urdu language and Urdu literature. The annual grant of Anjuman Taraqqi-e-Urdu has been increased to Rs10 million whereas Karachi Press Club and Khaliqdina Hall Library received Rs2million and Rs1million as grant from KMC.